Spil Rough Justice allerede i dag

Her taler vi om gaming på PC og Mac.
Brugeravatar
BucadiusDK
Site Admin
Geografisk sted: Rødbyhavn

Spil Rough Justice allerede i dag

Indlæg af BucadiusDK »

Ja jeg ved godt det ikke er mobil orienteret, men tænker der sidder en god stak PC spillere der ude i det danske land som vil være glade for denne nyhed. Spillet Rough Justice er netop gået i sin åbne alpha fase, så det kan prøves kvit og frit på Steam:https://store.steampowered.com/app/1291 ... Justice_84

Læs meget mere om det og se den nyeste trailer her:

Released, following his wrongful imprisonment, Detective Jim Baylor, Seneca City’s former “White Knight'', has agreed to consult in the operation of his old friend’s faltering security agency. What seemed like a favor to his former partner has unraveled a deeper conspiracy. A secret organization with grand ambitions is spreading its influence over Seneca City, and has Jim in its crosshairs.

With its unique blend of era-specific puzzles and use of dice and cards, Rough Justice: ‘84 is an 80’s noir inspired strategy and management hybrid. Manage your agents and advise them on the best course of action as they complete a variety of cases including security, repossessions and more.

Root out the cancer gnawing at the city, uncover the sinister plot, and dish out some Rough Justice.

Check out the Alpha Demo now available on Steam!

Play, have fun, and most importantly, give the developers your honest feedback and help shape the game before the planned final release in early 2023!

“It’s been a wild rollercoaster of a ride developing Rough Justice: ‘84 and we’re still not done! We managed to nail down the core game loop and we’re excited about the further development. Listening to the feature requests and feedback from our fans is important to us. Quite often game developers suffer from tunnel-vision, and we’re no exception. At the end of the day, our goal is to create a fun experience, and having the community’s direct feedback is essential to this process.” says Jeremiah Costello, CEO & Founder, Gamma Minus

It has indeed been a crazy ride for the game so far, adding up accolades left and right, most recently winning the Nordic Game Discovery Contest Qualifier in April, being selected as an Epic MegaGrant recipient in May and finally selected to participate in the Steam Next Fest with a demo starting today, June 13 - We have all the signs of a pending success, so be sure to add it to your wishlist on Steam today!
Glæder mig allerede til den næste mobil!